Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HP6 MADNESS!

The crowd at the midnight showing was huge, costumed and excited. At 10PM there were well over 100 people and by 11PM well over 500. 6 theatres full of anxious Harry Potter fans!

Harry Potter Pickup Lines:

1. Don't worry, I got checked and I don't have Hogwarts.
2. Would you like to play with my wand?
3. When I am Seeker I always find the Golden Snitch.
4. Would you play with my Sorceror's Stones?
5. 2 Girls, 1 Goblet of Fire?

Seriously, it was a wonderful movie. Special effects and animation were flawless, the adaptation was adherent to the story but played with little exposition which was exciting and fairly novel to watch. Absolute must see, after wasting money to see Bruno (dear God why?!) HP6 was just what I needed.

Drink responsibly and be safe,
-Polite Bouncer

1 comment:

  1. The sorting hat says you should be in my bed!

    you know platform 9 and 3/4? Well i know something with the same exact measurement!

    ReplyDelete